Front-end Developer (React)
MobPro (Mobile Professionals) is looking for an experienced front-end (react) developer who can perfect the usability and performance of our very own real-time bidder platform.
What’s this about?
We have an automated platform which, based on our clients’ needs, automatically bids on more than 20.000 bids per second. Our goal: to show relevant advertising to the right consumers’ smartphones.
Every month we design and execute dozens of mobile advertising campaigns. For this, our Sales and Campaign teams use the interface to create, optimise and monitor those campaigns.
In order to keep up with a growing number of advertising campaigns and opportunities in the advertising industry, our platform and its features are constantly being refreshed. You will be responsible for taking our existing interface to the next level. Every day you will facing new challenges that requires experience in how to detect and how to solve it proactively.
Your responsibilities as a front-end developer:
- Using your React skills, you transform highly complicated concepts into smart, clean and outstanding interfaces.
- Working with our Sales and Campaign teams, you will determine the requirements for the new features and updates to the interface.
- The new interface will communicate with the backend using APIs. You determine which APIs you need and your developer colleagues will take care of the rest.
Our tech director. With his contagious enthusiasm he knows how to trigger you. During work and a table-tennis game.
Maria loves to plan and implement software architectures! She left Lisbon to join MobPro as a back-end developer.
This Canadian developer never takes an answer for granted. Machine learning or maple syrup, he is up for discussion.
The development team at MobPro uses Agile methodologies. We are a team of 7 developers, that works together to coordinate changes and additions to the API. We also work very closely with our Sales and Campaign teams. The Sales and Campaign teams use the interfaces and dashboards to create, optimize and monitor advertising campaigns. When the Sales and Campaign teams identify new opportunities in the market, it is our task to implement the technical aspect of the solution. We roll out updates every day and instantly get feedback on the features we deliver.
Is this you?
You have already experienced professional projects building great interfaces, not only websites. Although you may be not have actual design skills, UX is your second nature. You know exactly how to easily present complex data. Also, you have great problem solving skills: you identify problems quickly, takes action within a second and if it is not working out – you have multiple cards ready.
- Experience with React and Redux is a must. Also, professional experience developing different kinds of interfaces, not only websites.
- UX and IA is second nature to you.
- You have knowledge of HTML5, CSS, version control.
- Experience with automated testing would be an asset.
- You are able to take UX feedback from the Sales and Campaign teams and implement solutions and (new) features.
- Sitting back and relax is not your thing. You identify new opportunities quickly and takes action immediatly to make new things happen.
What’s in it for you?
MobPro is the biggest player in the Dutch advertising industry. Together with 30 professionals we aim for the most effective mobile marketing campaigns for top brands. Here you find mobile consultants, creative designers and software engineers coming from Canada, Lisboa, Romania and Amsterdam. MobPro has made technology the company’s core. By valuing employee contributions and initiative, we are able to excel and innovate in the fast-evolving advertising market to be a successful and fast growing tech company .
- A monthly salary starting from €2.500 up to €3.500, depending on your experience.
- Working within a young and energetic envirement with variously projects and colleagues who love their jobs.
- 40-hour work week.
- Commuting expenses paid.
- 25 vacation days, and a pension scheme.
- ‘Gezellige’ lunch provided every day in our very own MobPro Café.
- Bootcamp classes on Mondays, drinks at the office on Fridays (borrel), unlimited visits at the Hortus botanical gardens of Amsterdam and a crazy trip at the end of the year.
Do you want to work on the platform at MobPro and do you like what you see?
Send an e-mail and your resumé and have a cup of coffee with Jair de Winter: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020-7028218.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.