Python/Django Software Developer
MobPro is looking for an experienced Python/Django software engineer to join the development efforts of our real-time bidding platform. We have an automated platform which, based on our clients’ needs, automatically bids on more than 20.000 bids per second. Our goal: to show relevant advertising to the right consumers.
What’s this about?
In the last 6 years we’ve built and grown an internal platform for real-time buying of mobile advertisement spaces. With this platform we’ve ran 100s of successful advertising campaigns for brands like Disney, TomTom, Heineken, ParkMobile and many more. Doing so, we’ve learned what the perfect self-service version of this product should look like, and that is where you come in!
We are looking for the Django developer that will help us deliver a great working SaaS version for our in-house platform.
What you will be doing together with three other Django developers:
- Building a new UI along side the internally used UI using CBVs, Bootstrap, django-tables and django-crispy-forms.
- Working together with internal and external users fixing bugs, analyzing problems and testing UI changes.
- Working together with the product owner, prioritizing and contributing to the roadmap.
- Guarding the stability and availability of the platform.
Our tech director. With his contagious enthusiasm he knows how to trigger you. During work and a table-tennis game.
Whenever Kees is in the office, at home or in the gym. Ideas for incredible software architectures haunts him everywhere.
He joined the beginning van Skype and Limewire. Now he is our co-founder and CTO, and our Triviant Pursuit professional.
The mobile-first media agency in Amsterdam.
[VACATURE] We zoeken een Growth Marketeer👇🏼
Warning: The account for mobpro.amsterdam needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Is this you?
As an experienced developer you are aware that sometimes problems aren’t caused by the code we’ve written, but rather by the complex interactions between multiple systems. Therefore we need your eye for detail to detect problems in no-time.
What are we looking for:
- You love to build web applications that people really love to use.
- Excellent coding skills: you write high quality, unit-tested and documented code.
- You put care in your commits, pull-requests and code reviews.
- Experience in using Git and Github and comfortable using those.
- Working history with projects with CI/CD pipelines.
- Comfortable with working with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Bulma, etc.).
- Knowledge of web best-practices (performance, UX, etc.)
- A strong communicator not only with your fellow developers, but also cross department and the users.
- You are highly fluent in Dutch or English.
What’s in it for you?
MobPro is known as the most innovative advertising tech company in our market. We have an automated platform which, based on our clients’ needs, automatically bids on more than 20.000 bids per second. Our goal: to show relevant advertising to the right consumers’ smartphones and more.
We are with only 25 people in Amsterdam, yet the industry watches us closely on our new developments: we introduce new technology or advertising features and win awards for our data setup and strategy. We make this happen by valuing empoyee contributions and initiative coming from all departments: campaign management, sales, design and, of course, tech. Only together we will make it happen!
Want to check out your future colleagues? Check here our job page and Instagram page.
- Broaden your skills set by working on all aspects of our platform: real-time bidding, data-analysis, high availability, system administration, etcetera.
- A salary starting from €50.000 up to €60.000 a year, depending on your skills and experience.
- 32 to 40 hour work week.
- Commuting expenses paid.
- 25 vacation days, and a pension scheme.
- ‘Gezellige’ lunch provided every day in our very own MobPro Café.
- Bootcamp classes on Mondays, drinks at the office on Fridays (borrel), unlimited visits at the Hortus botanical gardens of Amsterdam and a crazy trip at the end of the year.
Do you want to work on high performance systems at MobPro and do you like what you see?
Send an e-mail and your resumé and have a cup of coffee with Diederick Ubels: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020-7028207.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.